9/25/2011

Dwarfs with Pikes - Part 10

Two more figures for the pikedwarf unit, this time original Marauder minis.


The first one is the one from the legendary MM15 set, which explains why he got a bit more attention from the sculptor. It's a single part model and looks great. I'm pretty happy with how he came out, as I think the colours work for him.


The second one is one of the marauder dwarfs with plug-in weapons (pikes, crossbows and handguns were made for them), and since I already painted copies of this body for my handgunners and crossbows, it's a bit less interesting, though I did manage to come up with another colour scheme for him that's different enough from my previous copies, while still respecting the general scheme.


A quick picture with similarly armed "WK" dwarfs:

No comments:

Post a Comment