2/10/2019

New Releases - Witchhunters and Lord Commander, Queen of Hearts and White Knight

The following figures have now been added to the "Getting Some" page:

WKM-83: The Queen of Hearts (1) (sculpted by Shane Hoyle)



 ***

WKM-84: The White Knight (1) (sculpted by Drew Williams)



WKM-92: Witchhunter/Daemonhunter retinue (sculpted by Mick Darpa)


WKM-93: Lord Commander of the Witchhunters (sculpted by Mick Darpa and FP)



WKM-94: Witchhunter Armoured Warhorse (sculpted by Mick Darpa and FP)



6 comments:

  1. Very nice...I am going to have to get an order together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I sent a mail last week inquiring about buying two sets of WKM-31: Generic Imperial Knights. I know life can be hectic, in which case answering hobby mail naturally become a lower priority. I'm just writing here in case my mail got filed as spam. Just want to say your range of miniatures are lovely and that I hope to hear from you soon, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the witch hunters still available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, from the "getting some humans" page in the left side menu.

      Delete
  4. Hello, good sir Knight!

    I'd like to order one WKM-90 and one WKM-92. Awesome minis! Please get in touch with me.

    Regards
    /Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adam,
      Thanks for your interest. All the info you need to order can be found on this page: https://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.com/search/label/Getting%20Some%20Humans
      Cheers
      WK

      Delete